How to clean agarwood bracelet in the right way will help your bracelet become more beautiful and attract more spiritual energy. To increase longevity as well as maintain good feng shui meanings, cleaning the agarwood bracelet is essential. Right in this article, let’s learn with Oud House the detailed steps to disinfect and clean the agarwood bracelet!
Signs that you need to clean the agarwood bracelet
After a period of use, the agarwood bracelet may no longer be as beautiful and fragrant as before. To know when your agarwood bracelet needs cleaning, you can refer to some of the signs below:
The agarwood bracelet has deformed beads
- Agarwood beads break due to impact or have scratches when hitting hard, sharp objects.
- The agarwood bracelet is water-soaked, so the agarwood beads gradually lose their shine, and the outer surface can become frayed and the wood grain becomes rough.
The agarwood bracelet lost its smells
After a period of use, the amount of pressed oil decreases, causing the agarwood bracelet to no longer retain the same fragrance as before. In addition, the bracelet may be haunted smell by other odors such as perfume, body odor,…
How to simply disinfect and clean the agarwood bracelet
When requesting a feng shui object, regular cleaning and disinfection is extremely important. This will help feng shui objects increase their aura, thereby attracting luck and fortune more strongly.
The ideal time for you to disinfect and clean the agarwood bracelet is about once a year. A good time to do this operation is around 11 – 1 p.m. You should not disinfect the bracelet at night to avoid negative energy sources that are not good for feng shui.
This is how to clean agarwood bracelet at home very simply in the following ways:
How to clean agarwood bracelet with sea salt
Salt symbolizes purity, so it is used extremely well for purification and exorcism. How to clean agarwood bracelet with salt is very simple, you just need to put salt in a jar and put the bracelet inside. Note that the salt must cover the bracelet, then you can leave the salt jar outside for about 1 day.
Clean the agarwood bracelet with water and sunlight
The sun is a powerful source of spiritual energy with extremely large positive energy. With this method, you will soak the agarwood bracelet in water for about 1 hour. After cleaning the dirt, expose it to the sun for about 2 hours. Note, that you should not expose the agarwood bracelet to sunlight for too long to avoid affecting the quality of the bracelet.
Purify the agarwood bracelet with incense smoke
Since ancient times, agarwood has been known as the master of feng shui. Agarwood smoke has extremely good purifying properties. To perform this disinfection method, you can burn agarwood, and then heat it for about 30 minutes over the smoke. This will help purify all negative energy and attract positive energy into the ring.
How to clean agarwood bracelet with cloth
One method that saves time and is used by many people is to clean the agarwood bracelet with a cloth. You should use soft cloths, then gently rub to wipe away the dust stuck to the agarwood beads. This method is quite simple and also minimizes the chance of the agarwood bracelet being scratched during cleaning.
How to preserve agarwood bracelet to always shine like new
The longer the agarwood bracelet is worn, the more valuable it becomes. However, to increase the lifespan of the bracelet, the owner needs to know how to preserve it properly. Some effective tips for preserving agarwood bracelets to help them stay fragrant and shiny like new are:
- You should not wear the agarwood bracelet when you have to do heavy work and your hands are dirty.
- Do not soak the agarwood bracelet in water for too long, you should take it off before bathing, swimming, going to the beach, or entering the water…
- To avoid the agarwood bracelet from having a strange smell, you should not mix the agarwood bracelet with smelly products, Avoid spraying perfume on the place where the agarwood bracelet is worn, as it will affect the scent of the product.
- When wearing an agarwood bracelet, you need to pay attention to preserve it, do not let the bracelet be bumped or rubbed against sharp objects causing scratches.
- Do not leave the agarwood bracelet in places with high temperatures, this will affect the amount of essential oil in the agarwood.
- When not in use, place the agarwood bracelet in the box to keep the scent longer.
Above is the most specific and detailed of how to clean agarwood bracelets for those who want to preserve their bracelets after a long time of use. Don’t forget to immediately visit Oud House’s website to refer to agarwood products or contact the information below:
CONTACT US THROUGH OUR HOTLINE NOW FOR FREE COUNSELING
OUD HOUSE | VIETNAM FRANKINCENSE
Contact us: +84 866 033 099